Thursday, June 13, 2013

Been a while...sigh...[Updates]

Well, it certainty has been a while since I posted here, kind of...disappointing, like me, I've almost flunked out of school...perfect start to the summer break I urgently need.  But I figured that I'd update the few people who read these...

1:Summer
  Yes, I've finally made it to the summer I've been waiting for, thought the victory seems kind of short lived...I still have some loose ends to tie up, (ie:Math, English, Social Studies) and now I have no choice but to learn Spanish, a language I don't want to learn at this point.

2:Games
  I have been playing some games lately, mainly Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney.  I got the game on iOS, unfortunatly the 1st 2 cases are the only ones on there, (the others are 17 bucks for the other 2 games and the rest of AA. [SPOILERS] The second case in particular has had me down...Mia Fey's death was a very shocking moment in gaming, and since I hadn't really experienced a character's death in a video game that really shocked/surprised me...I don't know why, but it has had me distraught...(Of course, listening to somber jazz for hours on end hasn't helped any...) I was really depressed...[SPOILER END]

3:Music/Art

  Yes, I did say I was going to be doing more on my DeviantArt account lately, though after my hard drive crash and my being distraught, I haven't felt very motivated/artistic or anything like that...

4:Depression
  Like I've said before, I've been going through a rough patch in my life (I believe most of us have been through this before...maybe... ;_;) I have a feeling I'm going to get a backlash of people (like 2) saying "ugh, you're sooo young, you can't be depressed) well, you would be wrong.  There is no age limit on being depressed...I've been choked up for a couple of days now, and I'm hoping it will end...

Anyway, more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment